My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
I also believe very deeply in the power of positivity. I encourage my clients to trust in their decisions, and to know that the perfect situation will arise. We cannot control time, but we can control the way we perceive the situations in our lives. I am here to assure you that your dreams can become reality. Where one person may see only road blocks, I choose to see endless possibilities. I truly enjoy encouraging my clients to do the same.
This philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business.
I truly Love this career! I realize the stress that often comes along with the process of home buying and selling. My intention is to maintain all the details for you smoothly and professionally so that you don't have to sweat the small stuff.
If you would like to speak with past clients of mine, please don't hesitate to ask for referrals. I am happy to provide them.
I love what I do and look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
So when you are considering selling or buying a home, please contact me.
Real Estate Accomplishments
• #1 Agent RE/MAX Ability Plus for 2013
• #2 RE/MAX Agent in Indiana for 2013
• 2013 Five Star Real Estate Professional
• Top 3% of all Agents in Indianapolis Board of REALTORS® 2012
• F.C. Tucker's Monthly Millionaires
• Member of the President’s Club
• Listing Leader Nov. 2011
• Sales Leader Sept. 2011
• Listing Leader March 2011
• Sales Leader May 2010
• Listing Leader September 2009
• Listing Leader February 2009
• Top Sales Agent Zionsville Office 2008/07
• Top 30 Agents Distinction
• Specialties: Relocation, Luxury Listings, First Time Home Buyers Greater North Side (Indianapolis, Zionsville, Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville)
• In 2013, Closed $20 Million in Volume.
• In 2012, Closed $8.6 Million in Volume.
• In 2011, Closed $9 Million in Volume.
• In 2010, Closed $8.6 Million in Volume.
• Closed $5 Million in Volume in both 2008 & 2009.
• 54% of closed volume has been listings.
• My Listings’ Average Days on Market: 31
• Average List/Sale Price Ratio: 98%